Skip to main content
International Economic Development Council
Events & Sponsorship
Resources & Research
COVID-19: CARES Act - A Closer Look with IEDC
Join IEDC's Jeff Finkle and Matt Mullin for a closer look at the landmark CARES Act, a $2 trillion bill meant to stimulate the economy by providing resources to individuals, state & local governments, organizations and businesses. We will discuss key provisions of the bill that will impact economic development for years to come, as well as the latest in navigating these new resources.
We will cover:
- SBA's latest on their support for the small businesses, entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations
- CDBG's role in responding to COVID-19
- EDA received $1.5 billion -- roughly 5x their regular annual funding -- what will they do with it to help businesses and communities?
- Unemployment benefits -- including existing programs and new programs
- The latest on the Treasury/Federal Reserve fund to help businesses and communities
4/3/2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Online registration not available.
Keep me signed in
Create a new account